Current track

Title

Artist

Current show

Brian Kilmeade Show

10:00 am 12:00 pm

Current show

Brian Kilmeade Show

10:00 am 12:00 pm


Mark Levin Audio Rewind – 4/22/20

Written by on April 22, 2020

On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, Constitutionalists are now the resistance against socialism and reckless deficit spending. First, some Governors said that they would open their states when they felt it was right because they were relying on federalism. Then they said they’d use the police to enforce their emergency order on citizens that were behaving constitutionally. With unemployment numbers around the 20% range, it leaves about 80% of the American workforce who are working right now and are fighting the virus simultaneously. Despite the myopic view of the media, the horrific economic consequences of the Wuhan virus must be reversed by opening the economy and getting people back to work. Then, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy joins the program to discuss how technology can play a major role in re-opening the country. McCarthy also stressed the need for Nancy Pelosi to stop playing politics and get members of Congress back to work. Later, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is right on track in opposing revenue replacements and other state bail-outs; urging states to apply for bankruptcy rather than receive federal hand-outs. This program continues to encourage its listeners to call their members of Congress and resist the insane deficit spending. Afterward, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo tells a reporter that she can go get a job as an essential worker if she or anyone else is dissatisfied with the state’s delay in responding to unemployment claims. This is the problem with government- it always goes too far, it doesn’t know how to police itself. Finally, Conservative Review Editor Daniel Horowitz calls in to explain that we don’t need another bailout, we need to open the economy.

Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices

Click here to read the full article


Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *