Current track

Title

Artist

Current show

The Mark Levin Show

3:00 pm 6:00 pm

Current show

The Mark Levin Show

3:00 pm 6:00 pm


State agency warns of carbon monoxide poisoning if using other heat sources | News Break

Written by on February 15, 2021

SALEM, Ore. (KTVZ) – Loss of power and freezing temperatures have some Oregonians using alternate heating sources, many of which come with the added risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, toxic gas produced when anything is burned. Gas and oil furnaces, water heaters, fireplaces as…

Click here to read the full article


Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *