The 57th Mount Angel Oktoberfest runs from Sept 15-18, 2022. Join us as we celebrate our German and Swiss Heritage with 4 days of fun for the family.
This year’s festival will be full on fun! Can’t wait to see you all in September.
There is no more appropriate setting for an American version of the “Old World” Oktoberfest than in Mount Angel, Oregon. The small community was settled by German pioneers in the 1800’s and readily reminds one of the lush Bavarian Countryside.
Oregon’s oldest and best-loved Oktoberfest began in 1966 as a traditional harvest festival to celebrate the bounty of the earth and the goodness of creation. It is the largest folk festival in the Northwest.
In the heart of Oregon, Mount Angel Oktoberfest brings 350,000 people to the Bavarian village every September. There is something for everyone at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest.
• Free Kindergarten with children’s activities.
• 5 Biergartens with a great selection of imported German biers and NW craft brews
• World Class entertainment from Germany, Canada, New York, Utah, Oregon, Florida and California, from Alphorns to Alpine Rock is shared continuously on 4 stages.
• Over 50 non-profit food booths serving the best Bavarian and local treats.
• Each day begins with a traditional Webertanz performed by local school children, and performances by Folk Dancers throughout the day.
• Cruz-n Car show
• Golf Tournament
• Wiener dog races
• 5/10K Runs
• Half Marathon
• Camping and RV sites available
MOUNT ANGEL OREGON
500 S Wilco Hwy
MOUNT ANGEL, OR 97362
Admission: $0 – $20 (admission only for premium entertainment venues)